- About the Chamber
- Get Involved
- Doing Business
- Visiting Hollywood
- Leadership Hollywood
Think Local Buy Chamber
You may have seen the Hollywood Chamber Ambassadors wearing the “Think Local – Buy Chamber” buttons or you may have heard the slogan in use at Chamber events but what exactly does the phrase mean?
The Think Local - Buy Chamber Program is an initiative created by the Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce to encourage Hollywood residents and visitors to use local merchants and businesses for goods and services. The goal of the Program is to create long term growth for Hollywood Chamber members and to help stimulate the local economy. Great effort is being made to raise public awareness of the Program; including participation at local events, advertising and plenty of word of mouth.
Hollywood Chamber members benefit from the Program by gaining increased local awareness for their business and by boosting revenue. To participate in the Program and receive these benefits, follow these two easy steps:
1. Login to your profile on this website and create a Think Local ~ Buy Chamber Hot Deal. When you hit Submit, the Hot Deal will come to us for approval, which we will do in a matter of hours. Click here or scroll down for detailed instructions.
2. Promote the deal at your location by displaying the “Think Local ~ Buy Chamber” Sticker on your storefront and add the “Think Local ~ Buy Chamber” Digital Badge to you website. Click here or scroll down for instructions on using the Digital Badge.
For assistance with your Digital Badge and to request your Sticker please contact; Georgina Scott – Member Relations Facilitator, The Greater Hollywood Chamber of Commerce; firstname.lastname@example.org.
How to create a “hot deal” on your Chamber page:
Download the PDF instructions to follow along step by step and to edit or delete a deal.
To Add a Hot Deal:
1. Log into your Chamber profile. If you need help logging in please contact the Chamber office.
2. Click on “Hot Deals” in the left-hand menu.
3. Click “Add a Hot Deal” which is underneath a table showing any existing Hot Deals
4. Follow the form and complete the fields.
5. Click the “Submit for Approval” button and you’re done! A Chamber employee must approve deals before they display on your page for the public.
How to include a digital Think Local Buy Chamber badge on your website:
Copy this bit of code to your website to display the badge and link to the current Hot Deals being offered.